Bahauddin Foizee open-heartedly welcomes individual persons from all walks of life as well as institutions & businesses of all nature — to conversate with him to better understand what should they do to legally carryout an action without violating any legal provisions & regulations.
Bahauddin is highly appreciated by his clients, colleagues and friends for his deep understanding of drafting various high-profile documentation, and for the smooth, fast and result-oriented consultancy and documentation services that he provides.
Bahauddin has academic background in law and international relations and has many law & international affairs related articles published on newspapers, think-tank organizations’ publications and publishing sites.
Bahauddin Foizee’s strength lies (i) in carrying out the process of business formation for clients, (ii) in drafting, vetting and negotiating various contracts/agreements, and (iii) in drafting and vetting land/property-related documents.
Following are few of the many areas he has extensively worked so far (mentioned under five sub-categories):
- Consultancy on formation of proprietorships and limited companies.
- Drafting all the documents required for formation of proprietorships and limited companies.
- Processing the registration of limited companies or partnerships with Registrar of Joint Stock Companies And Firms (RJSC), and also processing the registration of various contracts required for forming partnerships and sole-proprietorships in relevant government offices.
- Globally boosting the image of a larger corporation or a group of companies or a business-conglomerate which is awaiting to enter into the global market.
- Locally boosting the image of a larger corporation or a group of companies or a business-conglomerate which is awaiting to enter into a market that is different from the current market where it operates.
AGREEMENTS / CONTRACTS:
- Drafting (and reviewing/vetting) agreements/contracts.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of agreements/contracts with the opposite parties on behalf of clients.
- Advising clients on compliance of agreements/contracts.
- Negotiating disputes arising out of agreements/contracts.
- Keeping track of contract cessation/expiration, and renewing contract if, and when,
LAND / PROPERTY:
- Drafting land/property related documents, including deeds/agreements.
- Reviewing/vetting land/property related documents.
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating potential legal and political risks associated with a business.
CONTACT BAHAUDDIN FOIZEE
If you would like to consult with Bahauddin for his consultation or for obtaining his documentation or other processing service, please feel free to contact him through filling up the following contact form: